Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Word Alive - How To Build An Empire

With the departure of Craig Mabbitt (leaving to spend his full time with Escape the Fate...bad choice), The Word Alive has already grabbed another singer, Telle Smith, and put out a new song. While this song is good, it still lacks the intensity that Craig could bring. But I'm not sure how much of that is at the fault of new song or the new singer. I need to see his renditions of Casanova Rodeo and Devil Inside before I can make a call on him. Check it out... let me know what you think of him.

EDIT: I wrote this some months ago. Since then I've decided that Telle is kick ass and I am super pumped for their EP due out in a short while. Check out their studio updates!

SONG: THE WORD ALIVE - HOW TO BUILD AN EMPIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment