Wednesday 3 December 2008

Disturbed - Discography

I had a request for this so I decided to put it up. Disturbed was a major musical influence on me...pulling me into the 'heavier' side of music so to speak. I prefer their albums in the order listed below, which is also their order of release. The Sickness has a more of a rap less of a mainstream band feel, while Believe has more emotion than any of their albums. Remember off of the Believe album is, in my opinion, one of Distrubed's best songs, and one of my all time favorites. Ten Thousand Fists was a solid record which ultimately changed them into the mainstream machine they are today. Indestructible was a far from satisfying album, and I continue to find a truly likable song. Sad to say I think Disturbed has past their prime...but there is no reason we cant listen to the past.

ALBUM: DISTURBED - THE SICKNESS
ALBUM: DISTURBED - BELIEVE
ALBUM: DISTURBED - TEN THOUSAND FISTS
ALBUM: DISTURBED - INDESTRUCTIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment