Tuesday 17 February 2009

System of a Down - Discogrpahy

Last night I was at an Attack Attack!/Escape the Fate (worst concert I've ever been to, but that's another story) and between the set they began playing System of a Down and I was brought back to when I first discovered music. SOAD was my first real 'Favorite Band' and my first real concert (and still, to this day, one of the best I've ever been to). The combo of Serj Tankian's beautiful voice and awkward lyrics, matched with the rest of the bands, simple, yet unique sound make for a truley exciting experiance. None of these players are masters of their instruments, but they make songs that you enjoy every second of. System of a Down was a fanstastic band and I hope with all my heart that they pull a Blink-182 and come back from the dead. Check them out. Buy their CD's. Bring them back.

ALBUM: SYSTEM OF A DOWN - SYSTEM OF A DOWN (password: An@kIn)
ALBUM: SYSTEM OF A DOWN - TOXICITY
ALBUM: SYSTEM OF A DOWN - STEAL THIS ALBUM!
ALBUM: SYSTEM OF A DOWN - MESMERIZE
ALBUM: SYSTEM OF A DOWN - HYPNOTIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment