Sunday 12 October 2008

Concerts This Week

This is an amazing week for me when it comes to music. On Wednesday I have the pleasure of seeing Underoath with The Devil Wears Prada. Then on Thursday, I'm finally going to see Foxy Shazam, Sky Eats Airplane and Dance Gavin Dance. I have seen all of these bands once before, other than Dance Gavin Dance and Foxy Shazam. Foxy Shazam has been a band I've been dying to see for a few months and I'm so pumped to finally have a ticket to do so. In order to prepare any others who will be seeing any of these bands on tour....feast on this!!

ALBUM: UNDEROATH - LOST IN THE SOUND OF SEPERATION
ALBUM: THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA - PLAUGES
ALBUM: FOXY SHAZAM - INTRODUCING
ALBUM: SKY EATS AIRPLANE - SKY EATS AIRPLANE
ALBUM: DANCE GAVIN DANCE - DANCE GAVIN DANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment