Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


I want to use this as an opportunity to thank everyone who reads this site. I follow a lot of music blogs and wanted to start my own in order to encompass everything that I listen to, since generally it hops from genre to genre. I also want to give a thank you to people who actually buy copies of albums, or go to shows, or buy merch or support these bands in other ways.

Within the next week or so I will be posting links to our blog that you will be able to post on your own blog/website/myspace/etc in order to continue to grow our reader base. And as always PLEASE send any suggestions to mindequalsblown@yahoo.com . We check it every day and read every e-mail. Also let us know what we are doing right/wrong or what you want to see more of.

Thanks again to everyone who stops by our page! We appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment