Saturday 31 January 2009

From Behind These Walls - Listen Up

I don't really know much of what is going on with Ronnie Radke anymore but I got a message on myspace that linked me to his upcoming band, From Behind These Walls. Now, from what I remember Ronnie was arrested for being involved in a murder and is now behind bars in Nevada..so I'm not sure exactly how he managed to recored these songs. If anyone has any info let me know...otherwise check out two songs from his upcoming new band.


EDIT:
Apparently there has been some speculation that LISTEN UP was written and recored by Escape The Fate (while Ronnie was still in it). If anyone has any more info please let me know.

SONG: FROM BEHIND THESE WALLS - LISTEN UP
SONG: FROM BEHIND THESE WALLS - UNTITLED SONG

Also check out THE WORST TIME from BEHIND THESE WALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment