Sunday 26 October 2008

blessthefall - EP

I've been a huge blessthefall fan for ages and they basically define my high school years. After Craig Mabbitt left some time ago, I was extremely upset that I would never hear new music from that particular 5 piece. Accepting it and moving on, blessthefall has turned into something of a nostalgia band for me, bringing me back to some of the happiest times of my life. While looking for new tunes I stumbled upon blessthefalls' 8 track EP. While the first 5 are songs featured on His Last Walk, the last 3 were new to me. Take Me Now (part 1) is a piano piece that leads into Take Me Now (part 2)...and let me tell you...the scream to start it off transforms me right back into my old blessthefall obsessive state and reminds me of the good old days. The Fine Line Between Love And Hate is a 6 minute song that should have gotten a spot on His Last Walk, but for some reason was left out. Anyway...enough rambling...I present to you the last 3 songs from blessthefall's EP.

SONG: TAKE ME NOW (PART I)
SONG: TAKE ME NOW (PART II)
SONG: THE FINE LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE

No comments:

Post a Comment