Sunday 1 February 2009

Featured: Skyscrappers Walk Among Us

Skyscrappers Walk Among Us was referred to me by Charles L, a reader of this blog. The 5-Piece from Houston Texas (on route to open Taste of Chaos for that region) is making music beyond their years. The first time I listened to them, I knew I was going to love these guys. Great guitar, fantastic vocals, and sparse use of piano all come together to make some excellent tunes. These songs are well crafted and well preformed, and you can tell just by listening that they know exactly what they are doing. I'm sure these guys will be signed and dropping an album relatively soon, and if not then someone at a label really missed his mark. Check them out, and make sure to purchase their EP when it drops.

MYSPACE: SKYSCRAPPERS WALK AMONG US

No comments:

Post a Comment