Monday 26 January 2009

The Twilight Sad - Here, It Never Snowed. Afterwards It Did.

I haven't posted something in a while, so I would like to share with you this EP from the amazing Scottish band, The Twilight Sad. It features a cover, a new song, and four alternate versions of songs that were on their last album, Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters. If you don't download this EP, you are stupid. It's beautiful. The Twilight Sad is beautiful. The new rendition of Cold Days From the Birdhouse is breathtaking and very soulful. I don't know what it is, but whenever I listen to this EP, I feel like I'm in a daze. Please please please give these guys a listen and if you like it support them and buy it.

EP: THE TWILIGHT SAD - HERE, IT NEVER SNOWED. AFTERWARDS IT DID.

No comments:

Post a Comment